Web/Graphic Designer & Front End Developer • Lockheed Martin
Aeronautics Visual Communications
2014-Current • Marietta, GA
- Design, front end development, and maintenance for internal/external websites and interactive presentations. Specialized in responsive web design/development using clean aesthetics, customized graphics, and meeting functional requirements.
- Maintain, translate, and extend the corporate brand identity across internal departments, Aero programs, and external campaigns such as international presentations, Aircraft deliveries/celebrations, and the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl.
- Collaborate with tri-site internal/external communications, event, and Aero program teams to deliver high quality presentations, quick turn brochures, posters, specialty items, signage, environmental graphics, social media assets, and other marketing materials.
Web Designer & Front End Developer • GA Alliance To End Homelessness
2014-Current • Marietta, GA
- Updated branding and redesigned website to best represent their mission. Revitalized website has increased functionality and usability such as event registration, donation integration, a customized service provider database, and automatic statistical reporting.
- Designed and developed an intuitive service provider database with a user friendly back end UI. I created a streamlined process for updates and increased search and data capturing capabilities.
- Continuing security, maintenance, and content management. Recent updates include new event registration forms and tools for capturing new service provider information.
Senior Graphic Designer & Web Specialist • Georgia State University
Division of Student Affairs Creative Services
2012-2014 • Atlanta, GA
- Design and content management for 30+ high profile websites including University Housing, Recreational Services and The Office of the Dean of Students.
- Trained website managers during university wide website migration from Dreamweaver and RedDot CMS to WordPress.
- Designed collateral for local and national campaigns.
Webmaster & eCommerce Manager • Richards Variety Store
Midtown Location Online Store Front
2009-2012 • Atlanta, GA
- Increased website functionality and performance to promote to a domestic and international audience.
- Expanded online presence through search engine optimization, promotion through social media channels, and online marketing campaigns.
- Created a streamlined process of adding products online and handling orders by using an existing in-store database.
BFA – Graphic Design
Ernest G. Welch School of Art & Design
Georgia State University • Atlanta, GA
- Museum of Design Atlanta
- Atlanta Jewish Music Festival
- Georgia Alliance To End Homelessness
- The King Center
- KC Precast | Killercrete
- Nobel Peace Prize World Summit 2015
- Full Radius Dance
- After Effects
- CMS: WordPress, RedDot, Yahoo Small Business
- Cinema 4D
- 3D Printing
- Windows & OSX
Honors and Awards
Student Story Challenge
Participant | ProMaxBDA
Undergraduate Research Conference
Nominee | Georgia State University
Worldwide Designers Awards
Featured Package Design | Favourite Design
Inspirational Cards Gallery
Featured Brand Design | Business Card Zone
2014 48 Hour Repack Design Competition
Participant | Institute of Packaging Professionals SE Chapter
Creative Design Gallery
Featured Package Design| Packaging of the World
Featured Package Design | From Up North
2013 48 Hour Film Project
Jury Award Finalist | 2013 48 Hour Film Project Atlanta
Ernest G. Welch Galleries Juried Student Exhibition
Honorable Mention | Georgia State University
2013 48 Hour Repack Design Competition
Top Ten | Institute of Packaging Professionals SE Chapter
Jet Pens Artist Spotlight
Artist Highlight | Jet Pens Japanese Pens and Stationery